The rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last.
Wash them every day
- Do not use a eyelash curler( only if you have mink lashes ).
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash aswell.
I would personally recommend not using mascara at all but if you want to use it,then choose water-based mascara and apply mascara from middle to tip, avoiding the root area .
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum . Look for oil free make up remover
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
Remember to come in for touch ups.
Remember! Semi-permanent individual eyelash extensions will fall out gradually 2-3 lashes a day, same as your natural lashes. Don't be surprised when you find a false lash WITH your natural lash. That's completely normal. Your own ones fall out and grow back without you noticing. That's a natural process.
I will take no responsibility for any damage you may cause by not following the rules above.